понедельник, 2 октября 2017 г.

There are so many beautiful macramé wall hangings on my Pinterest boards; I want to make them all! However, before tackling a complicated pattern, I needed to get my feet wet with a simpler, basic macramé design. I stumbled upon the perfect pattern (it is both lovely and moderately easy), but there was a slight problem. The instructions were … … Continue reading →


There are so many beautiful macramé wall hangings on my Pinterest boards; I want to make them all! However, before tackling a complicated pattern, I needed to get my feet wet with a simpler, basic macramé design. I stumbled upon the perfect pattern (it is both lovely and moderately easy), but there was a slight problem. The instructions were … … Continue reading →

Original article and pictures take https://myfrenchtwist.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий